ADfoDi M for iOS and iPadOS
Do you occasionally have complaints that arise from food and drinks?
Not sure which foods and drinks are responsible?
Are you looking for an app for your iPhone or iPad that will help you find it?
Maybe ADfoDi is the right app for you. With ADfoDi you enter all your meals. Optionally, you can also specify the ingredients.
If pains arise, you enter them in ADfoDi. The app will show you the meals and ingredients that occurred before the pains. You determine how far forward ADfoDi should look in the settings. The minimum value is 1. The maximum value corresponds to one week.
ADfoDi can send notifications to remind you to enter your meals. You can change the times in the settings and activate and deactivate the notifications.
In the statistics tab there is a timeline view of all meals and pains. In addition, there is a list of all meals and ingredients with the number of times a pain occurred afterwards. If you want to compare the number of pains in different timespans you can do so in the statistics tab.
ADfoDi is also available for macOS.
Category:Health & Fitness
System:iOS 14 or newer
- Creation of meals with name, time, activity and ingredients (optional) [ingredients have a name, a unit and a quantity]
- Creation of pains with name, time and intensity
- Activities, intensities and units can be adjusted in the preferences
- Indication of a number of hours in order to determine meals and ingredients that causing pains (minimum is 1 hour, maximum is 168 hours)
- Specification of the sorting of the timeline objects in the statistics tab
- Creation of notification reminders
- View of pains per meal (in the statistics tab)
- View of pains per ingredient (in the statistics tab)
- View of pains and meals in a timeline (in the statistics tab)
- View of pains per timespan (in the statistics tab)
- Sync via AirDrop