ADchosA 3 for macOS
You have to decide between yes and no and you need help?
You want to choose a digital coin that randomly shows heads or tails?
You don't know which image to choose?
Do you need some letters for a game?
Do you need a random number?
Do you need a password with certain properties?
Are you looking for an app for your Mac that gives you a random result?
Then ADchosA 3 is just right for you. ADchosA 3 provides you with a random result of images, letters, passwords and numbers. If you want to toss a digital coin, ADchosA 3 also offers you this option.
The random mode color is new in ADchosA 3. Here you can randomly generate one or more colors. However, this mode is not intended for creating color palettes.
System:macOS 12 or newer
- 10 different random modes.
- Colors: Let a random color be generated and show you the RGB or CMYK values.
- Head or Tails: Flip a digital coin and ADchosA 3 will return one of the sides.
- Images: Define at least two images and ADchosA 3 will return one of them randomly.
- Letters: Choose a first and last letter and have one of them returned to you at random.
- Letter Lotto: Choose whether consonants, vowels or both should appear in the random result. Unlike the "Letters" random mode, in this mode you will get several letters in the random result.
- Lotto: Get several numbers randomly returned for your lottery ticket. It doesn't have to be 6 out of 49. Other lottery types can also be used. You only specify a starting number, an ending number and the number of numbers that are returned in the Dir result.
- Numbers: Enter a starting number and an ending number. ADchosA 3 will give you one of them back at random. The starting number cannot be less than -999999. The final number must not exceed 999999.
- Password: Have a random password generated from lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers and self-defined special characters. The minimum length of the password is 4 and can have a maximum of 1024 characters.- Words: Define at least two different words and let ADchosA 3 return one of them randomly.
- Yes or No: Get a random Yes or No returned. As a third option, you can also choose Maybe.
- Synchronization across devices thanks to Mail or AirDrop, also between macOS, iPadOS and iOS