ADchosA 3 M for iOS and iPadOS
You have to decide between yes and no and you need help?
You want to choose a digital coin that randomly shows heads or tails?
You don't know which image to choose?
Do you need some letters for a game?
Do you need a random number?
Do you need a password with certain properties?
Are you looking for an app for your iPhone or iPad that gives you a random result?
Then ADchosA 3 M is just right for you. ADchosA 3 M provides you with a random result of images, letters, passwords and numbers. If you want to toss a digital coin, ADchosA 3 M also offers you this option.
The random mode color is new in ADchosA 3 M. Here you can randomly generate one or more colors. However, this mode is not intended for creating color palettes.
System:iOS 15 or newer
- 10 different random modes.
- Colors: Let a random color be generated and show you the RGB or CMYK values.
- Head or Tails: Flip a digital coin and ADchosA 3 will return one of the sides.
- Images: Define at least two images and ADchosA 3 will return one of them randomly.
- Letters: Choose a first and last letter and have one of them returned to you at random.
- Letter Lotto: Choose whether consonants, vowels or both should appear in the random result. Unlike the "Letters" random mode, in this mode you will get several letters in the random result.
- Lotto: Get several numbers randomly returned for your lottery ticket. It doesn't have to be 6 out of 49. Other lottery types can also be used. You only specify a starting number, an ending number and the number of numbers that are returned in the Dir result.
- Numbers: Enter a starting number and an ending number. ADchosA 3 will give you one of them back at random. The starting number cannot be less than -999999. The final number must not exceed 999999.
- Password: Have a random password generated from lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers and self-defined special characters. The minimum length of the password is 4 and can have a maximum of 1024 characters.- Words: Define at least two different words and let ADchosA 3 return one of them randomly.
- Yes or No: Get a random Yes or No returned. As a third option, you can also choose Maybe.
- Synchronization across devices thanks to Mail or AirDrop, also between macOS, iPadOS and iOS