ADhoke 3 for macOS
Would you like to know what you are spending your money on and where does it come from?
Do you want to keep an eye on your finances?
Would you like to compare the prices of your purchased goods later?
Are you looking for an app that will help you keep a digital budget book?
Then ADhoke 3, the successor to ADhoke 2, is just right for you. You create your accounts, your categories and then add your income and expenses.
If you find it too time-consuming to type in the products forever, you can also specify standard products, which you then only have to drag and drop onto a category. After you have determined the number, ADhoke 3 will use this to create an object in the selected category and calculate the price for you.
ADhoke 3 offers you improved statistics. It shows your sales annually, monthly or on a daily basis. You can also track the price or weight development of a product (based on the data you have entered).
System:macOS 11 or newer
- Create accounts
- Create categories for incoming or outgoing money
- Specify a maximum value for your outgoing money categories
- Create products, which repeats every month, every 3 months, every 6 months or every year
- Create your products with a name, a product id, a date, a value, a basic value (per kg/l/ etc.), a weight, a repeating time, if they are finished or not and if they are an offer or not
- Create default products, which you buy often, but the number is changing from day to day
- Yearly statistic for your sales
- Monthly statistic for your sales
- Daily statistic for your sales
- Statistic for the price trend of an item
- Statistic for the weight trend of an item
- Sync via AirDrop